Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Crazy

I'm going crazy. Having nothing to do is horrible. All I do is sit around all day and watch TV or go on Facebook and Twitter. I wish I had summer school right now. I also wish the 12 places I applied to for a job at would call me since 2 Dick's Sporting Goods already rejected me. It's been so bad that I watched BET for 7 hours yesterday. Right now, I'm sitting in my living room watching the Science Channel while listening to Pandora on my phone. I just wanna do something, anything. But preferably something that doesn't cost money or is fairly cheap. When I didn't really want a job, I'd get calls back and now that I actually want one I don't.

Having all this time to do nothing isn't fun at all. I'm running out of patience with everything. I don't like having so much free time to think of things. It makes everything more complicated than it has to be. Ok whatever, I'm gonna sleep now so I can just do nothing tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment